Friday, June 22, 2012

Packing for Iguazu!

The Simpson kids are having their graduation ceremony right now :( Last night was our second to last night out with them!! Shelby, Haley, Nathan, Susan, Belu, Pau and I went to Shawarma for a while and then went to O'Connell's after! Haley, Susan and Nathan decided to go to a boliche but Shelby, Pau, Belu and I were so tired so we went to our houses. It's a good thing I went home when I did because I didn't hear my alarm this morning and was 45 minutes late to class! When I got there we really hadn't done much yet and we were about to watch a movie about the waterfalls! We had our other class and then went to lunch and now I'm back at the house packing for Iguazu this weekend! The Iguazu waterfalls are one of the 7 wonders of the world!! We're taking a bus there tonight, 14 hours! I'm actually really excited about it because we each have a seat that goes all the way back so it's like a bed! I'm probably going to get more sleep tonight than I have this entire trip! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures, we'll be back on Monday afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment